Control and monitor any appliance, any time, any where!
Plugio is a low-power, long range, wireless sensor that can accurately monitor and control appliances.
- Switch your appliance on and off
- Up to 3500 W
- Detect when mains power is off (and back on)
- Monitor energy of your appliance
- Wall connected
- LoRaWAN compliant (Class A and C, automatic switch over)
- EU 868 MHz
- Up to 10 years battery lifetime
- Robust sensor with Internal antenna
- QR code for easy identification
- Integrate with any LoRa Network Operator and any third party application
- Several options available (see below)
What makes it special
With Plugio you can control and monitor mains powered appliances.
Want to know when your appliance power is off? Plugio can help you.
Want to know when the power is back? Plugio can help you.
Want to switch off the power yourself? Plugio can help you.
Want to know the consumption of your appliance? Again, Plugio can help you.
- 100 – 240 V AC
- 50 – 60 Hz
- 16 A
- Switch appliances up to 3500 W!
- Status of mains power
- Mains voltage and frequency
- Active and reactive energy/power
Always included for free
All our sensors are designed for the ground up to offer low maintenance and low installation cost.
- Up to 10 years
- Industrial long lifetime battery
- Reliability analysis done by the world-leading research and innovation center Imec (www.imec.be)
Low Installation Cost
- No SIM card
- No repeaters
- No monthly fees for the hardware
- 128-bit AES CCM for encryption and authentication
You Own The Data
- The sensor data is yours! No lock-in! No monthly fee!
- Easy to integrate with any third party application/li>
- LoRaWAN certified
- CE pending
Look and Feel
Our sensors are hightech inside, beautiful outside.
- Wall mountable
- 120 mm x 65 mm x 66 mm
- Traffic white (RAL 9016)
- PC/ABS blend, flame-resistant, UL 94 V0
All our sensors can be customized to your needs. Anything missing? Let us know.
- US, UK or other plug
- 3 phase
- Custom printing (e.g. logo)
- Different enclosure color
- Custom enclosure
Where our sensors are used.
- Facility management
- Smart building
- Smart home